Thursday, January 31, 2008

XU

Check out Stewart Mandel's piece about how Xavier is not a mid-major.

Also, here's my revised forecast of how X will do down the stretch ...

Right now they're 17-4 ... I see them going into the A-10 tourney at 24-7.

Feb. 2 vs. La Salle W
Feb. 7 at St. Louis W
Feb. 10 vs. St. Joe's W
Feb. 13 at Charlotte L
Feb. 18 at Rhode Island L
Feb. 21 vs. Duquesne W
Feb. 24 at Dayton W (depends how healthy UD is but I like X)
Mar. 1 vs. GW W
Mar. 6 at St. Joe's L
Mar. 8 vs. Richmond W

Now, I know you're saying, "They're only going to lose once at home all season?" Yeah, I just don't think any of the teams on their remaining home schedule can beat them at Cintas. I guess St. Joe's is hot and might make it interesting, but I think the Muskies will handle them.

No comments: