Monday, January 7, 2008

In case you missed it ...

  • Bob Knight brought his grandson to a post-game press conference. Good stuff.

  • Also from the New York Times' Quad Blog, my buddy Stewart gave me a heads-up about some laughable quotes OSU's Antonio Henton had about his arrest for soliciting a prostitute. He said this was the best online account of it he could find, but the details were apparently pretty outstanding. Let me get this straight, you picked her up because you just like to pick people up and give them rides? But you were really just in a shady neighborhood doing some late-night shoe shopping? And he says he didn't do anything, was wrongly arrested and not read his rights but he pled guilty so he could just get it out of the way and get back to playing football? Who does that? Pleads guilty when they're not? Apparently he also told reporters he went to "John school" as part of his punishment. Wow. If you can find a more detailed account of what he told reporters about it, let me know. Good stuff, I'm told.

  • Derrick Brown had a SICK dunk on Auburn's Frank Tolbert during yesterday's blowout win. I mean you've got to see this if you haven't ... it was outstanding. I can't find it on YouTube unfortunately. All I can find is the AP's photo of it ...

  • No comments: