Thursday, May 8, 2008

Henry talks about getting cut, wish list teams

ESPN.com talked to Chris Henry, in what they bill as his first public comments since being released by the Bengals. The highlights:

"There are two teams that I would always love to play for: That's New Orleans and Dallas."

Henry is keeping his options open and "willing to visit whoever is interested."

"It kind of hurt being cut, because I had planned on being in Cincinnati for a while, a long time really," Henry said. "I was kind of disappointed for just putting myself in that situation. But things happen and I just got to move on now. Hopefully I can get picked up by somebody else and just prove myself to the next team."

"Just taking care of this situation I got on my hands right now, and just moving forward and trying to get back on that field," Henry said. "Because that's what I love to do is play ball, and that's what I'm trying to do."

No comments: