Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Bengals developments

Bengals.Com is reporting that franchise player Stacy Andrews signed his one-year tender of $7.5 million, the average '07 salary of the NFL's top five paid offensive lineman.

The Bengals are still talking to Andrews' agent, Rich Moran, in an effort to secure a long-term deal that would lessen the salary cap hit in 2008. The sides have until July 15 to reach a long-term deal.

  • Also, as of Tuesday evening, the Ben Utecht camp had yet to hear from the Colts as the clock ticks to 48 hours on the Bengals offer sheet.

  • And Chad keeps talking about how badly he wants out of Cincinnati. In an NFL Network interview, he said it's time for a change.

    He said in response to the grass not being greener on the other side, "If I move, I've got my water hose and I've got my seeds. I'm going to make it green."
  • No comments: